At Tallgrass Dental, we provide general family dentistry for Abilene, Kansas and surrounding communities. We serve patients of all ages, and treat a wide variety of dental conditions.
- Dental Fillings. Our mercury-free practice uses natural-looking, tooth-colored fillings made of resin that can be shaped and polished to look just like your original tooth.
- Dental Crowns. Our doctors can treat your damaged or broken tooth, and design a customized, natural-looking crown that will look, feel, and function just like your original tooth.
- Dental Bridges. When one or more teeth are missing, dental bridges provide a way to cover the gap, presenting a natural look and restoring functionality to speech and chewing.
- Root Canals. Teeth that have infected inside the root can cause immense pain. Rather than extract and lose the tooth, a root canal can be performed to take away the pain and a crown placed for a restored smile.
- Extractions. When there is just no saving a damaged or diseased tooth, an extraction is just the first step along the path to restoration.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, and we want to help you have one that radiates with confidence. Our cosmetic services include Teeth Whitening, Invisalign® Clear Aligners, and Cosmetic Bonding.
- Preventative Dentistry: Preventive Dentistry keeps teeth clean at any age. It is the oral care that involves education, treatment, and practice of maintaining your teeth and gums. Our Preventative Services include Professional Teeth Cleanings & Exams, Dental Sealants, and Periodontal Therapy for gum disease.
- Children’s Dentistry: We love having your little ones in our office and we strive to create positive dental experiences for kids, showing them there’s nothing to be scared of when visiting the dentist!