Have you been considering teeth whitening? During your exam and treatment at our Abilene, KS dental office is a great time to ask us about teeth whitening.
There are many reasons your smile can become stained, yellowed, or dull-looking.
- Your teeth may not naturally be perfectly white
- You may drink a lot of tea, coffee, or wine that can permanently stain your teeth
- You may smoke or chew tobacco
- You may have a taste for highly pigmented food like cherries, chocolate or curry
- You may be on medication that discolors your teeth
- You may be aging and experiencing darkening or yellowing of your teeth
- Old metal fillings may have leaked mercury onto your teeth causing stains
You can have teeth whitening done in the comfort of our offices – or your own home using a take-home whitening kit option. We use the safe, comfortable, non-invasive teeth whitening system, which can brighten and lighten your stained tooth enamel by up to eight whole shades.
Patient Referral Program
Refer A Friend - Get $25!
*New Patients Only. Restrictions may apply. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.